6.04.2015

T - Ball

This year we signed up for a different league of t-ball for Aria than we have done in the past. She gets to be on a team with all girls her age! And the best part is that Daddy is her coach! So far they have only had two practices, but she is already having a blast! I think Daddy is, too. Aria is thrilled to tell people that he is the coach. And having Dad as a coach is proving to be quite effective. So much for the 'T' in t-ball...


Don't worry. I haven't got ahead of myself. I know the tee will still be needed at times, but I am blown away by her growth in hand-eye coordination and ability to do the different skills needed for t-ball. It's not like we worked on hitting all winter in the basement. It is really fun to see her excited about playing, enjoying herself, and working hard to accomplish a more difficult skill. Plus, she is excited about her Daddy's favorite activity. It makes for great bonding for the two of them!

Now, for a way to convince the dog NOT to chase the ball. :)

No comments: