4.30.2010

Our other "child"

I can't forget to include the other member of our family on my blog. Justin and I got our chocolate lab Augie less than a month after we got married. For 5.5 years, she was our very spoiled child. She is still a quite spoiled house dog who sleeps in our bed with us. When we brought Aria home, Augie didn't quite know what to think. She pretty much just laid in whatever room we were in and didn't move. She soon learned that small, crying baby was a part of our family and returned to normal. She definitely loves the poopy diapers. Augie is so smart that now when I put Aria down for a nap, Augie immediately runs to the back door in hopes of going outside to play. So, the following video is what we do while Aria sleeps. Sometimes, I don't have the best arm and Augie has to improvise!

No comments: