It is amazing to me how much she changes in just a week, let alone the almost two months it has been since I have had a properly functioning computer to call my own. The first crash began on Memorial Day, so I thought I would include some highlights from the month of June and then the month of July.
JUNE:
When Grandma babysits, I like to take naps with her!
We had some beautiful flowers growing in our backyard!
I started riding in the stroller like a big girl!
We had a fun get together with the Rickey family and all the babies born in the past year!
Daddy got a new job in Hiawatha and he doesn't have to drive to Cedar Falls every day any more!!!!!!
I learned how to read. :)
And, I started sitting all by myself!
JULY:
I really love to grab my feet! When I get excited it is the first thing I do!
I decided I want to be a basketball player when I grow up!
I ate my first solid food, rice cereal, on July 3! Believe it or not, after awhile I started swallowing some of the food. Mommy said not to bore everyone with a 12 minute video, though.
I've gotten so much better at eating. I've tried rice cereal, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, and bananas. I think sweet potatoes are my favorite so far. I really like to get them everywhere!
On Daddy's day off between jobs we went to Grandma and Grandpa Blow's house. We went swimming in the Tipton pool and I floated in my raft. We even went in the lazy river. The water was cold at first, but I liked it as soon as I got used to it!
I really like my Augie dog, but she often runs away from me. Mommy got this great picture of us in a moment when she was actually holding still!
I can't crawl yet, but I can make my way all around the room and find all kinds of great things to play with and put in my mouth!
Hopefully I can keep this blog updated on a day to day basis! I can't imagine what Aria will be doing two months from now!
No comments:
Post a Comment