10.11.2010

A Cool Phone Call

Last Thursday I received a call from our favorite nurse at the IVF Clinic. It was so fun to hear from her in general, but her purpose was cool, as well. The main doctor of the Clinic (and the one we worked with) is giving a presentation this week and he needed a "happy IVF family" to write a letter and send pictures for his presentation. He asked both our favorite nurse and the embryologist we worked with who came to mind and they both listed us as their number 1 choice! I felt so honored that the doctors and nurses who helped us so much remembered us and felt we were a family who should be highlighted. I think our story is a great success story, but I also hope our personalities and character caused us to be chosen.

It was really a simple task...write 2 paragraphs and send 3 pictures to be used in the presentation. So I sent 5 pages and 7 pictures, just to be sure! :) I have really enjoyed journaling on this blog, but it really came in handy for writing the letter about our IVF experience. I did a lot of copying and pasting. I have nothing but kind words and praise for the people we worked with in Iowa City and I am glad to help them out. I know God did all the work, but He did it through those wonderful people. We would not have our little girl if it weren't for His work through them!

No comments: