8.08.2012

That's What She Said

Recent quotes from the little one in our home...

"No, Mommy!  You're too big for Daddy's lap.  It's only for me."

After discussing how she used to only drink milk because she didn't have teeth when she was a baby, "Did I have a tongue when I was a baby?"

"Mommy, you have a headache?  You need a hug or something?"

"Right now I'm eating my rice, but eventually I need to eat that."  (as she points in disgust to her steak)

The real lyrics of the Iowa Fight song finish, "Til the game is won."  When Aria sings it, sometimes she changes it to, "Til the game is two."

At a restaurant, Aria wanted to eat with a spoon instead of a fork.  So, when the waiter came back and asked if we needed anything, she politely responded, "Can I have a spoon, please?"  It was so adorable!  The problem is that she doesn't say the 's' on spoon, so the waiter thought she said "poop."

After buckling herself into her booster seat, she decided she wanted to get down.  "Mommy, buckle me out!"

"Somedays I'll be a cow so I can jump over the moon!"

And my personal favorite...

"Somedays Daddy will grow his hair long so he can have ponytails, too!"

No comments: