I've decided to come back! And what better way to start than a couple pictures from Mother's Day, a day I never thought I would get to celebrate. Six years ago, I didn't think it was possible. I didn't think the in vitro cycle would work. I thought I would never experience pregnancy, motherhood, the joys, fears, and love. And now...
Look at my girl! She is 5! Five whole big years old. It is crazy how time flies.
I chose for our family to go to Mary Poppins at Theatre Cedar Rapids. Wow! What a show! I have been there for 3 different shows, now, and they have all been awesome. This was certainly no exception. Mary Poppins was Aria's first show at TCR and she really loved it, too. I know I see a play or two in her future. It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment