5.11.2010
Mother's Day
After at least 3 Mother's Days of yearning to become a mother, I finally got to experience the pure joy of being a mom on Mother's Day. My awesome husband made it very special for me with some very heartfelt gifts. But most importantly, we had the opportunity to dedicate Aria to the Lord at church on Sunday morning. It was a simple process, standing in front of the church and declaring our committment to raise Aria to know Jesus and to encourage her to accept Him into her heart. It will be the most important decision of her life and I hope I am already teaching her what she needs to know. In our church we don't baptize babies because we think baptism is a decision each person should make when they are ready. Both Justin and I were baptized as babies, but now see how meaningful a baptism can be when you make the decision to trust in Jesus on your own. I can't wait for the day that Aria will hopefully make that decision. Here are some family pics from that gorgeous day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovin it!
Post a Comment