2.20.2011

Lucky Charm?

Okay so I'm a sports nut!  I mean a real sports nut.  Most of the time I fit in more with a group of guys talking about sports than I do with a group of women talking about....well whatever women talk about.  :)  Most of what I watch on tv or read about in the newspaper or online are sports.  One of my daughter's favorite words is ball and she points out basketball hoops everywhere.  She also gets very excited to see basketball games on tv or in person, so I think we're passing it on.  And, I also think she's been a stroke of good luck for my favorite teams.  In her 13 (almost) months of life the team I coached up until she was born won the state championship, my favorite basketball team, Duke, won the national championship, and my favorite NFL team won the Super Bowl!  It's been a great year of sports in our house!  Come on Cardinals, how about a World Series to top it all off!
The whole family on Super Bowl Sunday.  Can you tell who we were rooting for?

No comments: