Recently our MOPS group had an outing to the Iowa Children's Museum at the mall in Coralville. Before signing up to go, I asked some moms who had been there whether or not Aria would be able to enjoy it yet. They told me it was just like a big play place and that she would love it. They were exactly right! Here are some pictures to capture the day!
 |
| See, Daddy, I like golf just like you do! |
 |
| The slide was a BIG hit! |
 |
| We went down it at least 34 times! |
 |
| I can't wait for the park this summer! |
 |
| Cars are NOT just for boys! |
 |
| Mommy doesn't like flying, but I think I can handle it! |
 |
| This cool air machine that suspended the ball in mid-air was my favorite! |
 |
| Look we're down under! |
 |
| Hey I think I can fit right through here! |
 |
| Of course, Grandma insisted that we couldn't leave until we rode the carousel. |
No comments:
Post a Comment