10.19.2011

Thankful

Today I am thankful for:

An obedient child.
A daughter who does a wonderful job playing independently while Mommy doesn't feel good.
A long nap from said daughter so I could get a nap in, too.
An amazing husband who is willing to take some time off work to take care of our daughter so I could get some rest.
A really goofy husband who dances around to kid's music with a laundry basket on his head just to hear our daughter laugh.
Living in a place where the seasons change and the weather is always unpredictable.  (Yes I like cold weather AND snow!)
Kleenexes with lotion in them and a husband who will go get more of them.
Watching the Cardinals in the World Series.
Amazing best friends for the past 5+ years, even though they are moving far away.
Being sick.  Slowing down and resting.  Just so I can appreciate the days I am healthy and busy.

No comments: