8.07.2010

6 Years Ago...

I married my best friend...the one I laugh with, live for, love. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. ...And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8a; 13.

I love this day! August 7, 2004 is the best day of my life (now shared with January 29, 2010). Every day I thank God for giving me the man of my dreams who takes such good care of me. I love him more and more with each passing minute and I cannot express the joy I feel seeing Justin as a father to Aria. Love really does do all those things above. It has helped us have faith and hope, but love truly is the greatest!

No comments: