8.26.2010

Professional Pictures

When Aria was first born I fleetingly thought about getting professional pictures taken, but that thought came and went. I also thought about making a formal birth announcement picture and sending it out, but thought I would just send it to the same people I emailed the same pictures of Aria to. Life was so crazy in those first couple months that I didn't ever get it done. Sometimes I wish I would have. Then, around 3 months I started to wonder about getting her pictures taken. I thought it would be better to wait until she could interact and smile a bit more for the camera, so we didn't get them done then either. Finally, at just before 6 months of age, we went to JC Penny and got some pictures taken! I think they are absolutely fabulous and we didn't really spend that much money to do it, either! Now I kind of wish we had gotten some right away at birth, but we have plenty of snapshots to remember those first days by! I'm really happy with the pictures we have and will probably return to JC Penny in the future! Here they are!


The family! I just absolutely love how this turned out even though Aria is not smiling! We have on yellow because I am pretty sure it is Aria's favorite color!


This is my favorite of all the pictures! I love the close up of her big beautiful eyes and also just the curious expression on her face!


And the rest of them....not a bad one in the bunch!

No comments: