Today was Aria's 6 month well-child check-up. Crazy how time flies!! Here is the report:
18 lbs. 1.5 oz (87 %ile)
27 inches tall (90 %ile)
44.5 cm head circumference (94 %ile) A big noggin to hold all those brains! :)
A few more numbers...
She's already accelerated to size 3 diapers!
She's wearing mostly 6-9 or just plain 9 month clothing!
She's almost ready to burst out of her carseat!
It amazes me that just a half a year ago Aria was
8 lbs. 15.6 oz
21 inches tall
36.5 head circumference
Not only has she grown, but she is learning sooooo much! Some things I've noticed lately:
She is starting to attempt to prop herself up on all fours...even if it is just for a few seconds.
Aria multi-tasks with different objects in each hand, yet sometimes trying to get them both in her mouth at the same time.
She is starting to recognize her name just a little bit.
She loves to turn the pages of books...which means no more page books for now!
Aria seems to enjoy trying new foods and loves her sippy cup!
Her new favorite game is peek-a-boo! (See below)
I can't believe how much Aria has grown and changed in her first 185 days of life. I can't even fathom what the next 180 will bring. I love watching her grow, learn, and discover the world! What an amazing job I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment