In the past couple of weeks I have no longer had to wonder how to answer the question, "is she walking?" Aria finally decided she needed to be able to carry things around the house and the only way to do that was to walk. So, walk she does! Most of the time she must have something in both hands, as well. I love how she'll take off back to her room and come back with a toy. Or the other day she went to my room, got one of my shirts out of my dresser and brought it out to me in the living room. What a helper! It is so fun to watch her toddle around. She still tumbles, but at least now she gets back up and walks instead of reverting to crawling as in the past. I'm not sure why people say you don't want your kid to walk. I love it! She has found new confidence and independence with her walking. It is definitely a fun experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment