9.12.2011

I Would Really Like to...

...write on my blog. 

But my child has decided 1.5 hour naps are acceptable instead of 2.5 or 3.

I have lots to say. 

I read an awesome book, The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
I have created a 'no meat, smoothie' night at our house.
We took Aria to the zoo!
I've been thinking a lot lately about humility.

There is my list...and probably more.  But my child would prefer to be removed from her crib.

Maybe another time.

1 comment:

Jenny Z said...

Speaking of humility, I just read a great book on the topic called by John Dickson. It was really good and I'd recommend the read, so let me know if you'd like to borrow it. The only drawback -- and it's a biggie -- is that you'll really feel like you're the proudest person on the planet when you're done reading it! :P