A friend of mine who has a daughter similar in age to Aria described on her blog that it would be easier to tell the words her daughter does not know than to try and list the ones she does. I feel the exact same way. We have a babbling machine on our hands. Except for moments such as pooping, being up to no good, and sleeping (although she has been known to talk then, too) Aria is talking non-stop. She has plenty to say and I can recognize most of it. Some of the words are very clear and other people can tell what she is saying, but others require myself as the translator. Here are just a few of my favorites:
After making the video, of course I thought of countless other words that I love to hear her say. Here is a list:
be-ball (baseball)
beet-ball (football)
nennie (which means our friend Caden, ice cream, and penguins...you really have to use context with that one!)
bup (ketchup or syrup)
peel (spill)
towel (towel)
dawkdie (hawkeye)
bubble-u (W)
boshe (both)
o-tay (okay)
and the best ever...
ub-u (love you)
No comments:
Post a Comment