11.28.2012
Blogging
I've been sitting here staring at my blog for the last several minutes. I'm staring specifically at the entry count by month. In January I was obsessed with doing one blog post per day and had 32 entries. It slowed down a bit in February and March with 22 and 20 and it keeps going down from there. I look at November and there are only 6 entries. What has happened to my blog, I ask myself? I love writing on my blog. My main purpose is a virtual baby book/scrap book for Aria. I have recorded a lot of her firsts and things I just don't want to forget. I also enjoy processing thoughts and topics of interest. It's not that Aria hasn't been doing anything cute lately, that happens every day. It's not that I don't have thoughts to process. It really isn't even that I don't have time, because I could choose to make the time. I just feel stuck. Almost daily I think about what to write on here. I have all kinds of ideas saved in a note in my phone (and, yes, this was one of them). When I get in front of the computer, I just can't seem to make it come out. If I were a writer, I would call it writer's block. I'm sure it will come back eventually and I might even produce a blog a day again sometime. For now, I'll just keep staring and hope something clicks and turns the blog writing mechanism in my brain back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment