Last week for play group we met at Wickiup Hill to explore their new exhibit, Oliver and Ava's River Raft Adventure Exhibit. Apparently I am making a habit of not bringing/forgetting my camera because I forgot it. Oops. It was my first trip to Wickiup Hill. Justin took Aria to an event there last fall on a day I was extremely sick and laying in bed. But it was mostly new to Aria, as well, because of the new, awesome exhibit!
Basically, if you have not been, you should go! There are three rooms in the exhibit, along with an eagle's nest upstairs. One room is like a campsite with furs to feel, vegetables to grow, and a fire to cook on. Another room has a muskrat lodge with a secret passageway to a fort and a large frog to climb on. The last room, which holds a water table was temporarily closed when we were there, but I'm sure it is awesome, too. Aria and I also lounged on some eagle egg bean bags to read a book in the eagle's nest. It is a great place for kids to explore and play! There are also trails outside, birds to watch, and a dock to walk out on in the water. We took a little stroll along the dock before we left and I am excited to go back when all the vegetation has grown and explore again.
It was a great outing and as always, fun to do with friends! I am so thankful for our group of friends to go on new adventures with all around town!
No comments:
Post a Comment