She decided she didn't want to do the three-legged race. Although, I don't blame her. I wouldn't want my leg tied to a stranger, either. Instead she opted for face painting.
Surprisingly, most of it stayed on until the next day. Finally, she got a lovely balloon hat.
Everything was all hunky dory until the red balloon popped. She hasn't been much into balloons since. I don't mean to make the evening sound like a downer. We did have a great time and I think it is wonderful that Justin's company holds family events and supports their employees spending time with their families.
The other event in October is a trick or treat. It is as simple as a bunch of small people in costumes strolling around the building and picking up candy from the employees. They also have a few games, crafts and food. More fun times at Daddy's work!
No comments:
Post a Comment