And what should it be about? Aria of course! About three and a half years ago, inspired by my very good friend's blog that I loved to read, I decided to start my own. Initially, I wanted to write about our experience with infertility and in vitro. It took me a long time to be able to talk about any of that stuff and this was really my stepping block to being completely open about it all. After I got all that out of my system, I was hooked on blogging. It took me a little bit to decide what would be my next purpose in writing, but I discovered it was already happening. This is my virtual scrapbook. It's even more than a scrapbook. It's a baby book that goes well past babyhood. It's a list of firsts, a collection of photos, a journal of funny quotes. It's a timeline, a growth chart, and record of all we'll both forget. Occasionally I use this to speak from my heart on a subject that doesn't necessarily relate to Aria, but most of the time you can trace it back to her. This parenting journey has been awesome, scary, excellent, challenging, beautiful, messy, indescribable. I've done my best to capture it on here. I hope, someday, Aria will enjoy reading all that was her.
Take a look at how we started...
And how we've grown...
How did we get to just a few months short of 4?



No comments:
Post a Comment