A while back I dreamed up this idea for potatoes. I'm sure I'm not the first and there probably is an official recipe out there, but this is how I did it off the top of my head.
Olive Oil
Dry Onion Soup Mix
Potatoes
Mix together a package of dry onion soup mix and some olive oil. I didn't measure, but I'm guessing it was around 3/4 of a cup. Cut desired amount of potatoes into thin slices. Pour some more olive oil into skillet. Add potatoes. Dump onion soup mixture on potatoes and stir. Cook until soft.
These are so incredibly good! At least Justin and I really like them a lot! Aria isn't much of a fan, but the only potatoes she ever eats are a few french fries occasionally. It's easy, inexpensive, and tasty! I think it is a nice twist on how to cook potatoes. We were usually the baked or mashed kind of family (or cheesy potato casserole) but this version has jumped into a new favorite. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment