12.12.2011

Feeling Crafty

I had a random idea for a treat to take to the middle school kids I work with at church.  It was fun to make and I look forward to doing these types of things with Aria, so I'm going to put it on here for future reference! 

Marshmallow Snowman

Need:
extra large marshmallows
regular sized marshmallows
fun sized marshmallows
frosting (I used black)
mini M & Ms
orange sprinkles
chocolate chips
skinny craft sticks

What to do:
1. Put extra large marshmallow on craft stick followed by 2 regular sized marshmallows.  I suggest putting all marshmallows on sticks first.
2. Melt desired amount of chocolate chips.
3. Use one fun sized marshmallow for each snowman's hat.
4. Roll fun sized marshmallows in chocolate until completely covered.
5. Use a craft stick to spread chocolate on top of snowman.  Place fun sized marshmallow on top for hat.
6. Stuff sprinkle in middle of top regular marshmallow for nose.
7. Use frosting for eyes, mouth, and buttons.
8. Add M&Ms to frosting for buttons.

No comments: