It was my birthday a week ago and I was greeted in the shower by "open the door, Mommy, open the door!" When I did I heard, "Happy birthday!" Then a minute later she was back, "Mommy hurry up with your shower so I can open your presents! They're in the kitchen!" Who said birthdays at 31 can't be fun!
We had a great little celebration putzing around on a pontoon boat in Lake MacBride! Aria even got to drive!
It was Aria's first boat ride and she was a little cautious at first, holding on tight to Grandma.
Life jackets were required for those under 12, so naturally Papa wore one, too! Actually, Aria requested he put it on. Pretty sure he can't say to no to any of her requests.
And here is our cute family of three shot!
On our cruise we saw three deer, a family of five raccoons, a beaver house, a blue heron, several other birds, and some fish! Then, when we got back to the beach, we saw the smallest and cutest turtle I've ever seen! It was so fast and slippery. It's shell wasn't even hard yet. What a fun experience!
We finished our night by going out to eat and my ice cream cake didn't have Justin's name on it this year! I am so blessed with a beautiful fun-loving daughter, husband, and parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment