12.27.2012
No Internet
So we had a good snow storm last week and our Internet stopped working that day. It wasn't surprising to me. It didn't come back the next day. It still didn't surprise me. It didn't come back the next day and I started to wonder. But I got lost in Christmas celebrations and didn't have time to call. It was actually kind of nice to not have the option to spend time on Facebook or aimlessly browsing around. So finally a week later I called our provider and discovered our router went bad and had to order a new one. We will spend another week internetless. I'm slightly annoyed now but am really thankful we updated Justin's phone so I can at least stay in touch with it. But my snowman pictures, Christmas pictures, and other regular internet activities will just have to wait. Because typing this post when I can't see what I'm typing is really annoying. And I'm sure my husband would like his phone back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment