The sea lions were cool and so were the seals and penguins, but that was about it. The magic show was super cheesy. Oh well. When we were done, we walked over to the even more disappointing Discovery Center. It was really small and didn't have much. Needless to say, I didn't learn much history. We were able to salvage the morning a bit by going exploring, complete with walking sticks, along a trail outside the Discovery Center. Aria's imagination was running wild, so it was a lot of fun. From there we headed for Pennsylvania, which was an amazingly beautiful drive! It was all green, rolling mountains with beautiful rivers and lakes. We were even on some non-Interstate roads, which was even more fun to see rural New York and Pennsylvania. Next stop, Williamsport!
| This was a huge wheel-like structure on our great exploration! |
a snack stand, two hot tubs, some video games, a large deck area with tables and chairs, and a very nice, large, warm pool! It is kind of ironic that I barely took any pictures of us swimming in this pool while I have lots of pictures and videos swimming in the Pennsylvania pool that was less than average. I guess I was enjoying the awesomeness in Niagara Falls instead of taking pictures. Aria made a friend named Olivia who was 5, almost 6 (June) and wanted to do everything she did. I thought we were going to get Aria to go under the water because Olivia did, but she didn't quite make it. She did run and jump into the pool like her, though. It was a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment