It truly is wall to wall trampolines. There are also block pits to jump in, an area with a basketball hoop, a 48 inches and under area, and a place with balls to play with. It was so. much. fun. For both of us. I do think the price is a little steep. Regular price is $10 per hour. You can pay $7 for the 48 inch and under area only, but that would not be near as fun. The one hour time for kids 6 and under was perfect. I'm sure we will be back. Aria has been itching to go again ever since we were there. And she wants to bring Daddy.
6.01.2014
Air Fx
We have a new trampoline park in town! And it is super fun! One morning about a month ago, Aria and I were trying to come up with a plan for our day. Then I saw a friend post on Facebook that they were going to try out the new trampoline park, did anyone want to join them? It was just what we wanted to do! They have a special time for kids 6 and under Monday through Friday from 9:30 to 10:30 am that is half the regular price. We had a blast!
It truly is wall to wall trampolines. There are also block pits to jump in, an area with a basketball hoop, a 48 inches and under area, and a place with balls to play with. It was so. much. fun. For both of us. I do think the price is a little steep. Regular price is $10 per hour. You can pay $7 for the 48 inch and under area only, but that would not be near as fun. The one hour time for kids 6 and under was perfect. I'm sure we will be back. Aria has been itching to go again ever since we were there. And she wants to bring Daddy.
It truly is wall to wall trampolines. There are also block pits to jump in, an area with a basketball hoop, a 48 inches and under area, and a place with balls to play with. It was so. much. fun. For both of us. I do think the price is a little steep. Regular price is $10 per hour. You can pay $7 for the 48 inch and under area only, but that would not be near as fun. The one hour time for kids 6 and under was perfect. I'm sure we will be back. Aria has been itching to go again ever since we were there. And she wants to bring Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment