3.06.2011
Sundays Are My Favorite
I love Sundays! It is the most wonderful day of the week! I love going to church and praising, worshipping, and celebrating God with the attenders of 'big church', the middle schoolers, and our ABF group! I love it when Aria's favorite nursery caregiver is there with a big smile for her! I love that my parents get to spend time with Aria while we are at ABF! I love the lazy afternoons where I often take a nap while Aria is napping! I love getting to cook supper without a little person attached to my leg because she is in the other room playing with Daddy! I love setting goals for the week and planning out what activities we have to do! I love spending accountability and conversation time with my wonderful husband after Aria goes to bed! Sundays are a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment