In February and March we took "swimming lessons" at Bender Pool. It was GREAT fun! We had a class of 5 kids ranging in age from Aria to almost 4. Three kids were with their moms, one with grandma, and one with dad, but I think there were only 2 times that we were all actually there. We had a great instructor who was so good with the kids! To top it all off, it was a great price, too! It was $32 for 10 lessons. I would definitely recommend the lessons to anyone!
I wasn't really sure what Aria would think of the water. She loves her bath, but the pool is a little different. Thankfully the water was always pretty warm. Aria LOVED the pool! She wasn't a fan of being dunked under the water (way to go mom) but other than that she enjoyed everything. She learned how to blow bubbles, kick her legs, float on her tummy and back, and to jump in the water. I was surprised at how quickly she picked up on how to do the different things. I didn't even think she knew what her legs were, but the first time the instructor asked them to kick their legs, she did! She enjoyed the little plastic ducks and the rings to play with. She also loved the basketball hoop that was sitting on the side of the pool! :)
On the last day of lessons, someone could come to take pictures, so we brought grandma! I would add a video, too, but that isn't working. Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment