Last Saturday our bank had a "Barnyard Day" for kids. I wasn't sure what to expect, especially since the weather was quite cool last weekend, but we went out anyway for something to do. It ended up being inside the bank, downstairs in a big conference-type room with lots of baby animals! Aria really enjoyed seeing and petting all the animals and we got to see an old friend from my basketball coaching days who owned several of the barnyard animals! I think it was pretty cool for the bank to put it on. As Aria gets older I'm starting to realize and enjoy how much fun it is and will be to take her to things like this that are put on for kids. The facial expressions and her delight in seeing new things is so fun! I think there is so much to be said for worldly experiences for kids. You just can't replace actually being able to pet a calf with reading about it in a book or watching it on tv. I am so excited for many, many more experiences to come for Aria!
No comments:
Post a Comment