6.17.2012

Daddy is...

Thanks to a great suggestion from a friend, Aria and I did a fun activity for Daddy for Father's Day.  I asked her some questions about Daddy and here are her responses:


Daddy’s favorites are:
Color – Blue
Food – Mac ‘n cheese
Dessert – Strawberry Ice Cream
Animal – Horsey
Team – Duke
Sport – Football
Song – Jesus Loves Me
TV Show – Elmo
Book – Goodnight Moon


Daddy is...
4 years old
6 pounds
Tall
Black-haired
Green-eyed


Other random facts include:
He likes to ride in an airplane
He says, “eee eee eee”
He works with Aunt Teran
His job is to mow
He wants to visit Hy Vee

Most of all, Aria would like to go to Best Buy with Daddy and do puzzles!

I put her responses in a frame with some pictures of them and it brought a big smile to Daddy's face!  While some of her answers are spot on, others are obviously her choices.  I think it will be fun to look back at as she gets older and do again in a few years to see how her answers change. 

Happy Father's Day, Justin!  We are so lucky to have you leading our family in love!



No comments: