6.25.2012

I Can Do All Things

In Sunday School this month, Aria's class has been focusing on Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ."  We get a sheet that tells us this focus, but we really learned how much of a focus it is when Aria started telling us the verse.  Tonight, during our bedtime prayers, Aria listed off her things she was thankful for (Skip, bunnies, getting pizza with Grandma and Papa) and then said, "I can do all things through Christ."  It brought tears to my eyes.  Aria is already learning to trust God to help her with whatever she needs.  I am blown away by the things she retains these days and I am so thankful for a church full of volunteers who encourage retention of things such as Bible verses and God's love and power. 

Lord, may Aria never falter from trusting that you can help her with all things every day of her life. 

No comments: