6.10.2012

Puzzles

Recently Aria has taken a new liking to puzzles.  Several months ago she loved doing the large piece puzzles with knobs and a specific spot for the piece to go.  But those got too easy, yet she was still frustrated with the interlocking puzzles.  All of a sudden something clicked and she understands how to put the interlocking ones together.  She is so thrilled with herself when she gets a piece in the right spot and cheers when the whole puzzle is done.  Then, she wants to go it all over again.  It doesn't matter to her if she does the same puzzle several times in a row.  Lucky for her, Daddy absolutely loves doing puzzles, too.  I see this as a frequent Daddy/Daughter activity for many years to come.  I love seeing that switch go on and a new skill learned.  I've said it before and I will continue to say it over and over again.  Watching my daughter's development is quite possibly the coolest thing on the planet!



 Can't beat that proud smile!  And, in a rare occasion, she actually wanted to pose for a picture!

No comments: