9.03.2013

Crafts with Grandma Shirley

Way back in July, Justin's parents and grandma came over for a visit and Grandma Shirley brought a craft to do with Aria.  I have to just say it is pretty interesting to observe the interaction of such a large generation gap.  It is very obvious that Shirley just loves Aria to pieces, which makes complete sense, but it blows my mind to think that Aria is her great-granddaughter.  I can't put into words the point I am trying to make, but I'll just say that I'm thankful Aria gets to have a great grandma in her life.

Anyway, Shirley loves giving presents and money to Aria every time she sees her and this particular night was no exception.  She brought a night light project for them to do.  They strung beads on safety pins that were then tied together to serve as a little shade that went over the night light.  Aria had a great time and it was fun to watch them interact through a common interest! 


No comments: