Every week for our preschool co-op we focus on a letter of the alphabet. I forgot to mention letter A in the beginning of preschool post, but I loved Aria's choice for show and tell; the angel from her nativity set.
This week we had a little trouble deciding what to bring with so many favorite B things. She finally settled on a blue balloon with a black string tied to it and she wore all brown clothes. I love seeing her thought process and excitement for preschool.
This week I got to stay and be the assistant. Whoa are three-year-olds wiggly! But they all did a good job listening and I was amazed at what they already know. I learned you can do a lot with three-year-olds in two hours and it works best to keep them moving. There are also some obvious differences between girls and boys like especially in focus and attention to detail with crafts. The part I loved the most was interacting with the kids one on one. Most of the time I only see these other five kiddos with their siblings or their parents. It was fun to see their unique personalities come out in the group. Looking forward to watching them grow and grow throughout the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment