4.08.2014

Yesterday

Dear Aria,

I write this blog for you.  I hope that someday you read this and get a glimpse of your childhood.  However, you may ask why there are such gaps right around when you turned 4.  Lately, Mommy hasn't been spending a whole lot of time writing on this blog.  Instead, we've been having days like yesterday.

When you first got up we read a book.
After breakfast we read a book about Jesus and did our first Resurrection Egg craft.
Next we went to Music Together class and had a ball dancing and singing.
When we got home, we had a few chores to do.  You finished first so you played bubbles on the deck while I was doing the dishes.
Once I was done, I came out to enjoy the beautiful day with you.
We played ring around the rosey on the fire pit and jumped off.
I pushed you on the swing.
We drew pictures for Daddy on the driveway with chalk.
We played t-ball.
We ran races in the yard.
We filled up Augie's pool because she was hot.
We kicked the soccer ball.
We played in your sand box.
Eventually we had to come in for lunch.
After lunch we did our school time where you read a whole book to me, wrote your first and last name, and my phone number.  We also did some fun mazes and matching sheets.
Back outside we went for more of the above activities.
You did have a short rest time.
After that we read some books and had a snack.

Once Daddy came home you went back outside with him while I made supper.  We ate and then you and Daddy and Augie went for a walk.  When you got home, it was time to get ready for bed.

It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed every minute of it.  A few times I thought about taking a picture or video, but I didn't want to miss a moment to run in and get the camera.  So, if the posts seem slim or if you are wondering why there aren't as many pictures or videos in some seasons of your life, know it certainly is not because we weren't busy.  It is because we were busy doing and being and enjoying life with eyes wide open!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: