Half way through the alphabet-crazy! When it is 'M' week you are supposed to eat mac 'n cheese every day, right? According to Aria it doesn't even have to be 'M' week to make that request.
Bible Stories: We read a lot about Moses during M week. Aria really enjoyed the story of him as a baby in a basket in the river, so we read that part a lot.
Activities: We made mini-muffins! Aria loves to help make anything, so she put the liners in the muffin pan, poured all the ingredients in the bowl and stirred! I had to spoon it into the muffin cups if we wanted any of it to land in the paper. However, somewhere along the way something didn't work because the muffins liners stuck like glue to the muffins. I have no idea why, but I think I'll just spray the pan next time instead.
We also watched a movie for our family night! We do watch "movies" sometimes, but this was the first time we sat down to watch an entire movie as a family. We watched Winnie the Pooh. It is one hour and three minutes long and Aria actually sat still and watched about 40 minutes of it. Then she had to play while watching the rest. I was impressed! We may actually try the theater sometime this summer if the right movie comes along!
People We Know: Mommy, Maggie, Matt, Matthias, Madhana, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse
Food: Meatloaf, mini-muffins, M&Ms, Mike and Ikes (thanks to our friend Connie!), mac 'n cheese, mango, milk, meat, mashed potatoes, mushrooms, marshmallows, maple syrup, mozzarella
Pictures to Color: monkey, mouse, moon, mittens
Books: Milo the Mouse, If You Give a Moose a Muffin, If You Take a Mouse to the Movies, If You Take a Mouse to School, My 'm' Soundbox, Mice, It's A Baby Moose, Phases of the Moon, Monkeys
Songs: Me, You, We; Mickey Mouse March
No comments:
Post a Comment