Bible: I thought about reading stories about wise people, but it just didn't happen. Ugh! Where has my motivation and creativity gone.
Activities: We played in the water! One day, Aria was doing a favorite activity of hers, playing with water in her sink which consists of pretty harmless cup filling and dumping. Then it gets quiet. I yell from the kitchen to see what she is doing. "I'm just putting on some lotion."
It is a bit hard to see the gobs of lotion all over her face and hands, but trust me it is there. I just laughed. What else was there to do? And, water doesn't wash off lotion. Besides playing with water in the sink, we played at the beach, too.
We also went to Wal-Mart. Does that count? And, she is quite fond of her whistle. I meant to go for a wagon ride, but it was too darn hot.
People We Know: Whitney, Winnie the Pooh
Foods We Ate: waffles, watermelon, water, wheat bread
Pictures to Color: wagon, window, whale, walrus, worm
Books: My 'w' Sound Box, Walruses, It's a Baby Gray Wolf, I Am A Whale, Watch Out Little Wombat
Songs: Winnie the Pooh, Who Built the Ark?, Who Did Swallow Jonah
No comments:
Post a Comment