7.01.2012

The Letter U

Our letter U was almost so non-existent that I didn't even post about it.  But, I am determined to have a record of all I have done(or not) with these letters of the week, so here is the short list.

Bible Stories---Nope. No U's that I know of.

Activities: Didn't do anything special.  I thought about making an upside down cake or going on an "under" adventure where we tried to go under many things, but we just didn't get around to it.  In all fairness, we did have something going on every day during U week, so it wasn't like we were sitting around twittling our thumbs.  And, my long ago hope was that Aria would magically decide to start wearing undies during U week, but it isn't time for that, either.

People We Know: No one here, either.

Foods: I was going to buy an ugli fruit, but they didn't have any.

Pictures to Color: Thanks to a print out not made by me, she did have this for the week.  The pictures were umbrella, urchin, uniform, and upside down.

Books: Up, Up, Down; Umpire's Adventure in Alphabet Town, My "u" Book

Songs: Didn't pursue one of these, either.

That's it.  Sorry, U, you've been the worst one yet.

No comments: