1.18.2013

Preschool Power Hour

 About a month ago we went to our local Science Station for Preschool Power Hour with our play group.  It was our first time to the Science Station or any of their programs.  The theme for the week was music and I knew that was right up Aria's alley.  It was a cute lesson that included making music notes out of Play-Doh, hitting glass bottles full of different amounts of colorful water to hear the different pitches, making a kazoo and a shaker-drum thing, and singing some songs.  It was the perfect pace for preschoolers (I would hope so) and included great learning and fun.  I will certainly plan to attend another Power Hour again, especially since I got a deal for a cheap punch card!  After the Power Hour we visited the museum for a bit and had a good time playing dress-up on the stage and exploring the different exhibits.  Yet another local gem!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Love Aria's concentration in the last photo!