5.16.2013

Little Praises

When Aria turned three she became eligible for our church's littlest children's choir, Little Praises.  It is for kids age three to five.  We knew Aria loved to sing and would love being a part of the choir.  We also knew it would take some getting used to going to the practices on Wednesday evenings without mom and dad.  We eased into it by standing in the back of the room for the practices for the first few weeks.  It only took about three or four times and she absolutely loved it!  They finally had their first performance on the big stage in big church a couple of weeks ago.  Aria was so psyched for it!  They sang in all three services; Jesus Loves Me each time.  It was beyond adorable, as you can see in the video below.  After the first service they had breakfast for the kids and a Veggie Tales movie to kill the time until the next service.  Aria thought that was pretty awesome, too.  I didn't think she liked Kool-Aid until I saw this:


Pretty much guzzled without coming up for air.  Sprinkle donuts added to the sugar high, so I was glad they offered to take my kid for a movie so I could enjoy the church service.  It was a really fun day and Aria was already asking when she got to sing on the big stage again.  She was definitely disappointed Little Praises doesn't meet in the summer.  I absolutely love to hear her sing and I am so thankful for a church that takes advantage of that love to help little ones learn more about Jesus!

For some reason it wouldn't upload, so here is a link to the video of the performance: http://youtu.be/4lOwawJTMfA

The angle isn't the best, but the cuteness is still spectacular!

No comments: