5.16.2013

Quote of the Day

I already put this on Facebook, but it must be documented here, too.

8:30 am

Breakfast is finished.

Story reading is still going on.

Aria says, "Mom, something keeps tickling my bottom." 

Because we've seen several ticks this spring, I'm immediately a little nervous about what could be tickling her bottom.  She has on a nightgown, which she refers to as her jammie dress.  I ask her to lift it up so I can look.  And what do I discover, but a bare bottom.

"Aria, what happened to your undies?"

"Somebody took them.  Daddy took them to work."

I am still laughing now as I type this.  Absolutely hysterical!  Where does she come up with this stuff?!?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Not nearly as funny, but adorable nonetheless, the other day Aria sneezed as we were driving along in the car.  Then she said, "Mom, sneeze is a funny name, isn't it?!?"

Why yes it is.  Have you ever just said sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze?  It is pretty funny!


Oh and in case you were wondering, the undies were on the bathroom floor.

No comments: