| This girl loves Mr. Shucks! |
| Hey this base doesn't squeak like blast ball. |
| This might be one of my new favorite pics! |
I didn't even take a picture when we gave him his present. Nor did I even take a picture of the present, so a description will have to do. We traced around Daddy's shoes on a big piece of paper. Then we put painted Aria footprints inside the outline of his shoes. I found a cute little poem that says:
Here is my little footprint.
One day it will fit your shoe.
I watch what you are doing
Because Daddy, I want to be like you.
I wrote that in the middle and Aria wrote her name and decorated it a bit more. I thought it turned out great and Justin seemed to really like it! Aria also wanted to get him a silly hat, which I thought was great. She picked out a chef's hat from the Target dollar bins that says, "Greatest Dad." It is prefect. Justin wore it while grilling the other night, which brought big smiles from the giver.
We finished the night at Aunt Teran's for supper and it was a really great day. Aria has one fantastic Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment