I love spontaneous fun activities with Aria, especially when they involve food. This morning we made pancakes for breakfast. Aria asked for a small one and it lead to a whole plate full of small pancakes. She spread peanut butter on her own small pancake really well and the pancake sandwich idea popped into my head. I'm not sure why the small size made me think of making a sandwich, but it did. Aria's sandwich was pancake, peanut butter, pancake, peanut butter, chocolate chips, pancake, syrup. She did it all herself, with a little help pouring the syrup so we didn't use the whole bottle. It was a lot of fun! And it wasn't planned at all. I didn't even plan to make pancakes until about 2 minutes before we started. My pancake sandwich was pancake, peanut butter, banana, pancake, peanut butter, banana, chocolate chips, syrup. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment