8.08.2011

Adventureland

The last weekend in July we had the opportunity to go to Adventureland because of my dad's company's fun day. It was Aria's first time at any kind of amusement park and the day couldn't have gone any better! (Okay so it could have been a little less hot and humid) There were many rides we could do with her and she LOVED the water park! We weren't quite ready to let her go on the under 54 inches rides by herself, so she couldn't do all the kiddie rides, but I was impressed with how much there was for her to do. I never really noticed those things before I had someone who would enjoy them! It is amazing to me how differently we approached the place than the last time we were there as a pre-child couple. I could have cared less about going on rides myself. I got so much joy out of watching Aria have so much joy! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Susanah said...

Yeah! Glad it was a great day. We found that Silver Dollar City in Branson was also kid-friendly. It seemed like most of the park was in shade and the water park area was cool.