8.22.2011
Upside Down Chicken Pot Pie
I haven't done a recipe in awhile. It isn't because we haven't tried some new and delicious ones, I just haven't got around to putting them up. However, last week we tried one that I liked a lot! Here is a link to the website where I got it. I always forget about the crock pot in the summer. I feel like it is just for cozy stews in the wintertime, but it was super nice to not have to make supper at 5ish. We could stay outside playing longer! I really liked this "chicken pot pie" because it seemed a bit lighter. I'm not big on real creamy things, so this worked for me. I also like making the biscuits and eating the chicken mixture on top of them. It was a nice twist. Aria and Justin also both liked it. I'm sure we'll be having it many times again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks awesome! I think I would eat chicken pot pie all the time if it were a little healthier for me!
Post a Comment