8.02.2011
To Air or Not To Air
I really dislike air conditioning. Well, actually, on a day like today, I am quite thankful for it. But, I still don't like it. This post is probably going to sound like I'm complaining about the weather, but it really isn't. I can't stand it when people complain about the weather. It is not something you can control, so what good does it do to complain about it? Sure, the weather often ruins many occasions with rain-outs, snowstorms, too much heat, droughts, ice, etc. But you can't control it. That being said, I would like to point out that it is hot here and it has been for quite awhile. I don't ever remember having the air conditioner on for this many days in a row. I am a windows open kind of girl and I try to do that as much as possible. In fact, there was a nice breeze this morning, so I turned off the air and opened a few windows. It hit 80 degrees in here at 9:00 am. So, I shut them and turned the air back on. I knew it would be short lived, but it felt so good to breathe in the fresh air! I've spent many days this summer hoping we could survive without the air conditioning. I turn it off and we sweat away until it is 85 or 86 in here and I can't take it anymore. Most people probably just leave their air on, but I just can't do it all the time. It has to be shut off occasionally. So, here's to Fall (my favorite season) and hopefully a time when we can comfortably open the windows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment