8.09.2011
Size 3 Please!
This is going to be kind of random, but I discovered recently that Aria has been wearing a size 3 diaper for an entire year now! Holy cow! After going from newborn, to 1, to 2, to 3 in just 6.5 months, she has stayed in size 3 for 12 months! When we got to size 3, a friend of mine told me that size 3 would probably last awhile. I guess so. It is amazing how much infants slow down in their growth once they start moving. Aria used to be this pudgy little thing, always in the 90s for weight percentile. Not that she is skin and bones now, but I'm sure glad the rolls went away! I do have to admit we switched to a size 4 overnight diaper otherwise we would be washing sheets and pajamas every day because of the leakage. But, size 3 still works perfectly fine during the day. She even has a couple more pounds before she exceeds the weight limit listed on the package. I'm certainly going to keep buying them because there are 20 more size 3 diapers in a box than size 4 for the same price! Thank goodness their rate of gain from the first few weeks doesn't continue throughout the first few years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment