2.01.2012
Lemon-Apricot Chicken
One of the things I want to try with our Letter of the Week activity is new foods. We are having many eating battles lately, so we'll see how far it goes. Aria will usually at least try the food at my request, but will instantly tell me, 'don't like it.' Sometimes she even tries that line before she tries it. At least she'll learn about some different foods, even if she won't try them. For 'A' week I found this recipe for Lemon-Apricot chicken. It looked easy to do, so I tried it. I was a little skeptical because I usually am not a fruit with mean kind of person, but it was worth a try. It was delicious! It was sweet and tangy, but not overwhelming. Justin and I both really liked it and I will definitely make it again. I gave Aria the apricot sauce on the side instead of on her chicken and she did the obligatory one bite and, 'don't like it.' However, she didn't mind eating a few other things on her plate that had also run into the sauce. I think she just didn't want the chicken. At least she now says, 'A for apricot.' :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment