This morning I had a little trouble getting out of bed so I only got my workout in before I got Aria up. She wasn't begging for breakfast, so I told her I was going to take a quick shower. She was happy to watch PBS Kids for 15 minutes. Part way through my shower I hear a loud bang. I asked Aria what she was doing and she came in the bathroom and said, "I just got some pretzels." Sure enough, she had a cup of pretzels and was munching away. I was a little leery of what I would find in the kitchen, but the bag of pretzels was on the table and nothing else seemed to be out of order. Man do I love self-sufficiency! I'm also glad it wasn't the Rice Krispies that she went after because those definitely would have been all over the floor!
In a totally unrelated story, other than it happened today, here is a conversation I had with Aria after lunch.
Me: "Aria, did you go poopy in your diaper?"
Aria: "NOooooo"
Me: "So, what is so stinky?"
Aria: "Augie"
She is already blaming things on the dog---how hilarious! And, she really didn't go poop! Maybe it was Augie!
No comments:
Post a Comment