3.13.2013

Shedd Aquarium Side Note

While we were in Shedd Aquarium, I kept constantly coming back to the idea that all of those thousands upon thousands of sea creatures exist out there underneath the sea where we never see them.  God made beautiful, amazing creatures that we don't ever even see.  It is awesome to go to an Aquarium, or as some people do, scuba diving and see some of this stuff, but we never even begin to see all that is out there.  Not only did God make these sea creatures so beautiful, but he made them capable of surviving in unique ways.  I couldn't help but be in awe of God's power and creativity.  If He took so much care in making the creatures of the sea, some of whom are never even seen, what about us?  We are His prized creation, made in His image.  There are millions of us spread across the planet, most of whom we will never meet or see.  And he made each one of us beautiful, creative, and unique.  Isn't that awesome?!?!!!  I spent so much time marvelling at fish in a tank, I realized I should look at people with that same awestruck wonder.

No comments: